Monday, November 16, 2009

Peace out ya little piecer!

Ok, maybe I shouldn't call that bike a little piecer. It did last for a really long time and was pretty faithful until the end. However, after two major breakages in the frame I decided it was time to go. So on Saturday during the BYU game I stripped off all the useful components and tried to make it as flat as possible so no one would really notice it in the dumpster. Hahaha!
If you look closely you can see the two break points. 1) The little white area right by the yellow rear shock is where I had the first one welded back together. And 2) you can see a little bit of silver right by that red reflector on the seat post. It's between those two blue parts. Yeah, those two blue parts are supposed to be one part. Rats.
See ya!

PS - I LOVE SNOW! I can't WAIT to go skiing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(times infinity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment