Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a very relaxing and low key birthday this year. Never done that before but I kinda liked it! I slept in, skipped my one class and didn't do any homework at all! It was great!

On the day before my birthday Kimberlee and I went out to breakfast at:
We did this last year too! Our birthdays are only 4 days apart so we've always been pretty close. Too bad she's graduating in April - next year who knows where she'll be! Thanks Kimberlee!

Ok, back to my real birthday. That evening Lisa & Max, Brittany, Brent & Jason and I all went out to eat at this new restaurant in town
It was SOOOO good! And great prices too! I will definitely be going back! My favorite was the raspberry dessert pizza! Heaven! Kristin was MIA because she had lacrosse AND a flag football game AND.... you get the idea. She's crazy!

After dinner with the fam I headed home where my good friend Liz was hosting a waffle party. She's the chair of our ward's friendship council so there were lots of people there. Liz even made a Cake for Tae and I - her birthday was on the 9th. we had to improvise a bit because we didn't have any candles. So we used the pumpkin candles Brad bought a few weeks ago. Perf!
I love how Lee looks like a serious creeper in the background there. Hahaha!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment