Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shoot!

It's been a month and I haven't posted anything! I shouldn't let that happen.
It's been a fun month though....

Thanksgiving was.....nice. Hahaha.
The drive up was an adventure. Poor Jason threw up - what? Seven times? Maybe even more??? The poor guy! I'm sure he just thought he was dying. His little whimper was just so pitiful. My heart hurt a little bit for him. Brit, Brent and I had a pretty good system going by the end of the drive though. We got pretty good at catching him before he managed to vomit all over the world. Hahaha! I'm chuckling now just thinking about it. Brittany thinks it was food poisoning or something. Who knows. At least he didn't pass it on to the rest of us! He was great for the rest of the week AND for the drive home. Except for the part when he fell down the last few steps while going down the stairs. Don't worry, it was only like 3 or 4 steps. It scared him more than hurt him. He actually picked up on how to navigate the stairs pretty quick! Smart little guy!
As for the rest of the week....I wish I could say I enjoyed it more but I spent THE ENTIRE TIME down in the basement buried in my Organic Chemistry book and notes. That class is going to be the death of me. Despite studying ALL break long I still did horrible on my test. :-( So stinking frustrating. I feel like I just managed to study all the wrong things. However, the final is coming up and I think (hope) that is going to be my redemption. I feel like I've really internalized everything. We'll see how it goes. It's not until Thursday.
Thanksgiving dinner was great! I really love how Deb organizes and plans everything. There was just enough food - which I've decided is perfect. That way, you eat and are satisfied and then the food is gone instead of being there all afternoon long just waiting for you to eat more and more and more and more.... Enough said.
I was pretty sad we didn't get to go up and cut down a Christmas Tree together this year. That is one of my very favorite traditions and I don't want to let it go! I guess they went up and got one after Brittany, Brent and I left for Provo. Oh well.... sort of.


BYU won the game vs. Utah! Hooray! That totally made the drive home a day early worth it. I had never been to the BYU vs. Utah game - and this is most likely my last chance because next year it'll be in Salt Lake and then I graduate! I'm glad I went to it and I'm even more glad I we won! On the way in to Provo we stopped in West Point to pick up my friend Liz. I ended up going to the game with her because no one from my group was going to be there. It was fun! She has non-rotating seats. Meaning they've been at the same spot all season long. They've become acquainted with the people that sit around them and it really made for a fun time.
When Liz and I headed off on our bikes to the game it was a pleasant 50 degrees outside so we were just wearing pullover hoodies. BIG MISTAKE! That sun went down and it got COLD! And then we had to ride our bikes home! My hands were red and swollen and aching by the time we got home. Hahaha. Oh well. It was a fun game anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment