Saturday, December 12, 2009

Date Night at the Thorns

Wow! Brother and Sister Thorn are the coolest people ever! They also have a SUPER fun house complete with great views, great artwork, great architecture AND a great indoor racquetball court.
Brooke and Liz bought this fun night-with-the-Thorns at our Ward service auction a few weeks ago, and Brook asked me to come with her.
Don't worry we leg wrestled and I definitely won. Hahaha!
Despite Brook trying to intimidate me.

Liz Brought Sam.


Nice Sam. Nice!

And Kaitlyn (sp??) brought Jonathon.

I wish I would've taken more pictures. Sister Thorn made a yummy dinner for us, then we headed over to the racquetball court and played 5 or 6 games of Volleyball. Then it was back inside for a game of pool.
Poor Brother Thorn.
He tried so hard to set Sister Thorn up perfectly for this behind the back shot...but something went wrong and the cue ball only went a few inches.
We all had a good laugh over that one.

We ended the night with homemade pie and card games. So fun! Even though I lost horribly. Oh well. I think I'm definitely going to invite myself over again sometime. Everyone had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be that cool someday! The picture of brother and sister Thorn is priceless! Looks like you are having fun! Keep up the posting, I love to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete