Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Calling

So what's your record of how many callings you've held in one month??? In the last 30 days of my life I've had THREE!! I went from being a member of the Spiritual and Temporal Welfare Committee (Try saying that three times fast!) to being the Ward Financial Clerk to being THE Ward Clerk (who is over the financial and membership..... and one more clerk that I can't remember right now....) Yikes! Not sure why they felt like they had to make all these crazy changes right when tons of reports and whatnot are due. I'm totally lost with all of it. All I can do is my best and when something slips through the cracks I just shrug my shoulders and say, "It's not my fault! I have no idea what I'm doing!" Hahaha. Here's to the next few months of me learning how the church functions. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment