Monday, September 3, 2012

My Apartment

Here are a few shots of my apartment. After seeing some of the other places the branch members live in I'm feeling pretty good about it. My kitchen/living room area is HUGE compared to others, and it just feels newer/cleaner. I think there's only 4 or 5 units in the building, so pretty small and there's not much to the south of it but that means quiet :-) The little yard on the far side of the building has a few trees in it - avocado and some sort of citrus. Can't tell what the others are.


View into the living room / kitchen coming in the front door. The bedrooms and bathroom are through that archway - that's the bathroom door you see:


My kitchen:


Living room:


My bedroom - sorry it's so crooked! Haha, not like me at all!


You can see my little dresser w/ the TV on it and the wardrobe beyond that


Looking south out the window in the above picture:


Bathroom:


Your room if you come and visit me:


Looking from the hall way to the kitchen:


And to the living room / front door:


View off my front porch toward the ocean:


View off my front porch at sunset time:


Pretty nice setup if you ask me!

3 comments:

  1. I only know how to get from my house to the school, but if I had a view like yours I'd probably take the scenic route every day. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comment "your room, if you come visit" You're really soliciting visitors!! And with pictures like the ones you've posted, I'm thinking I should look up airfare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. REALLY makes me wanna visit!! Seems super nice! I'm happy for ya. Hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete