Friday, August 31, 2012

Pictures from the trip over

Alright peeps, here are some pictures from the trip over. My computer crashed and burned and I lost my pictures from visiting the Staley's house. See Brittany' blog for those.
So, Puerto Rico! I've been pulling pictures from 2 phones and my camera and I feel like I'm missing a few but what I've got so far is pretty great! San Juan is a pretty great city. Everyone that I came in contact with spoke English so we had no problems in that regard. My favorite part was over in Old Town where the streets are narrow and quaint and it's all overshadowed by this super cool historic fort. I talked about it all in a previous post, so here are the pictures:

 Love all the bright colors!





The following pictures were taken on the drive between the airport and campus once we got to Dominica.  It's SO pretty!
 First view of the beech! This is right off the end of the runway.



2 comments:

  1. ok I like wanna frame that door picture! So cool! Love the one of you in the cupola too! Such pretty places you're going! You want all your picures from our house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I kind of do.... but I don't know best to get them from you. Haha.

      Delete