Monday, October 12, 2009

One more for today

Ok, I realize this is my THIRD post for the day, but I just wanted to get caught up on a few things...
So last night I apparently was having a dream about cooking. In my dream I was cooking some sort of white sauce that had little chunks of chicken in it. Of course I had to taste a little bit of it to make sure it tasted good - so I grabbed a little piece of chicken and popped it in my mouth. You can imagine my surprise (and disgust!) when I immediately woke up to the taste of ear wax instead of yummy chicken. Behold my little piece of chicken:
Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow in my sleep I had pulled out my ear plug, mistaken it for a piece of chicken, and put it in my mouth! I was fully awake by the end of all this so I kind of chuckled to / at myself as I rolled over and put my ear plugs on my night stand. Good grief!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so sick and so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macsen,

    Trent and I were excited to find your blog!

    This earplug thing is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy holy cow!! This is sooo funny. I am laughing real hard right now. Just imagining half asleep Macsen dreaming of some delicious feast, and popping his earplug in his mouth. oh man.

    ReplyDelete